Commercial │ Residential │ Industrial
For any emergency you may have, call or WhatsApp us
WHY CLIENTS CHOOSE US
We’re here to help!
I arrived back home from work two days ago amidst the panic of getting ready for a ‘National Lockdown’, (whatever the heck that means??) to a puddle of water (burst pipe) on the floor of my guest bathroom. After a slight case of hysteria and a mild panic session, I remembered that I owned a plumbing company and quickly organised a team to come and sort it out, and they did. I then realised, “What are people going to do for the next 21 days?” The thought of a lockdown is stressful enough, even for the most robust of characters out there, never mind having to deal with a plumbing emergency, like water pouring through their ceilings or walls, or perhaps their sewer drains overflowing outside the kitchen back door. Therefore, because we are an essential service, we have a responsibility to help others out, to be of service and to be there for people during this time. And because of that, we are flattening our labour rate for emergency services, for you, the new Client, the existing Client, the homeowner and/or the small business owner.
Chris Hill Managing Director
R350 FLAT RATE ONLY
No Labour Fee Charged
Excludes Cost of All Materials
Applies to Emergency Services Only
Homeowners & Small Business
T&C’s apply for Insurance Claims
THIS RATE IS STRUCTURED AS FOLLOWS
Zero profit to company
Covers fuel for travel
Partial Cover of Technician’s salary
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This service is subject to change without prior notice.
- Materials will be costed and quoted for as per job requirement.
- Any and all claims to be discussed and agreed upon on site with the client.
- Any job that receives or is entitled to an insurance pay-out should be paid to The Pipe Relining Co. for work completed.
- For example:
- Replacement of burst geyser.
- The client pays R350 + the cost of geyser and materials.
- Installation is free.
- Client submits the invoice to their insurance provider and thereafter refunds The Pipe Relining Co.
- Errors and omissions apply.
Emergency Services Include
No hot water
- Monday to Sunday
- 7 am to 5 pm every day
- 5 pm to 7 am – After hours emergency service available